700kw Water Chiller Hire
700kw chiller hire made easy…..
Carrier 30GX 207 chiller rental.
These very reliable and compact machines can be installed quickly for all industrial processes and commercial air conditioning systems.
Built to very high standards, these innovative machines are fitted with screw compressors and flooded evaporators. Soft compressor starters reduce initial electrical loading.
Great machines- Call now for fast chiller rental…
- Excellent construction and component quality for very reliable operation.
- Flooded evaporators. We have found these evaporators to be very durable, even in the most harsh industrial environments. For this reason alone we highly recommend these machines for industrial chemical processes.
- Very compact. the 30GX has a small footprint, suiting it to confined spaces.
- Low GWP R134a refrigerant
- A clear level space for location of approximately 6x 6mt with a good access route for a rigid bodied truck with crane for locating the chiller.
- A 550A tree phase supply. ACR can supply a suitable temporary connection. We use single core H07 RNF cable for our temporary supplies.
- A minimum 4″ isolated flanged connection. ACR can supply 10bar rubber suction/ discharge hosing for connection between the machine and access point.
- Secondery pumps available if required.
- Full design, installation and commissioning provided.
How to hire a 700kw water chiller
Hiring couldn’t be easier.
- Call or send an enquiry from the site to make contact with one of our professional engineers.
- With some basic information we can make a proposal for 700kw chiller hire with budget costs, and if required organise a site visit. Alternatively, if time is an issue, we have the experience to liaise remotely with on-site engineers to get the project turned around fast.
- With an order to proceed, the chiller will be supplied and installed by our expert team. Our engineers will fully commission the installation and provide operational instruction to site operatives.
All our projects are covered by our 24/7 engineering support.
Contact us now for friendly help and advice.
Browse our full chiller range