500kw Water Chiller Hire
500kw chiller hire made easy…..
Trane RTAC 140 chiller rental.
Very reliable and efficient Trane RTAC 140 chillers for hire.
Suitable for all process and air conditioning applications and available from stock now. Will work reliably down to -6 Deg. High efficiency machines with semi-flooded evaporators and EC condenser fans.
Highly recommended- Call now for fast chiller rental…
- Built to Tranes high standards for exceptional reliability.
- Two separate refrigeration circuits featuring Trane’s bullet proof Series R Helical Rotary Compressor.
- Durable falling film semi- flooded evaporator- suited to industrial conditions.
- Very efficient operation in all conditions.
- Low GWP R134a refrigerant.
- A clear level space for location of approximately 6.5x 5mt with a good access route for a rigid bodied truck with crane for locating the chiller.
- A 390A three phase supply. ACR can supply a suitable temporary connection. We use single core H07 RNF cable for our temporary supplies.
- A minimum 4″ isolated flanged connection. ACR can supply 10bar rubber suction/ discharge hosing for connection between the machine and access point.
- Secondary pumps available if required.
- Full design, installation and commissioning provided.
How to Hire a 500kw Chiller
Hiring couldn’t be easier.
- Call or send an enquiry from the site to make contact with one of our professional engineers.
- With some basic information we can make a proposal for 500kw chiller hire with budget. A site visit can be organised as required, or if time is an issue we can remotely liaise to form a proposal for a fast turnaround.
- On order we will proceed promptly to deliver and install the equipment as proposed.
- Our fully qualified engineers will commission the installation for optimal operation. Induction and operational instruction is offered to site operatives.
- For peace of mind, all our projects are covered by our 24/7 engineering support.
Contact us now for friendly help and advice.
Browse our full chiller range here
Product Success Stories…
SIMILAR CASE STUDIESLearn more