160kw HVAC AHU Hire
The ACR 160kw HVAC AHU hire unit is a portable air handling unit that can provide automated heating and cooling ventilation for large spaces.
Like its smaller brother, the ACR 80kw HVAC AHU, these units features a cooling coil, electric heater banks and a high pressure scroll fan. 500mm outlet and return air duct spigots can be utilised with our flexible ducting systems for fast reliable connection to the work area or existing ducting systems.
All in all, a very reliable and versatile unit for any project.
Please contact us with any requirements or queries you may have.
Call us now for help and support 24/7
|Cooling Duty @25 Degrees air on||160kw|
|Water flow/ return temperature||7/12 Deg|
|AHU Max Current (Heating mode)||180A|
|Rec chiller capacity @7/12 deg||160kw|
- Packaged design- the units are mounted in lifting frames with all controls on-board.
- On- board electric heater and chilled water cooling batteries.
- High capacity heating, cooling and airflow- suitable for large HVAC projects
- Large stocks available for fast response to planned and emergency situations.
- Assured reliability, with full 24/7 engineering support and servicing.
- Space; Suitable locations for the internal and external plant. Internal AHU’s can be supplied with frames or scaffolding to elevate.
- Power; Power supplies will be required for the plant. These units accept 2x 125A three phase supplies- and have a 180A maximum draw. We can help with temporary power cabling and generation if required.
- If mounted externally penetrations are required for ductwork. In some scenarios the existing ductwork system can be connected too.
HVAC AHU Hire in 5 Straightforward Steps
- Call or send an enquiry from the site to make contact with one of our professional engineers.
- With some basic information we can make a proposal for HVAC AHU hire with budget costs and if required organise a site visit. Alternatively, if time is an issue, we can liaise remotely with on-site engineers to supply a solution quickly.
- When we have an order to proceed we will supply the equipment from stock to be installed by our engineering team.
- Offering a full turnkey service, we will fully commission the installation and provide operational instruction.
- 24/7 call-out and engineering support ensures reliable operation at all times.
Contact us now for friendly help and advice.
PRODUCT SUCCESS STORIES