Air Sock Distribution Systems
ACR maintains large stocks of air sock distribution systems for immediate hire. These can be supplied with air handling units for all large and small space climate control applications.
The above photos show different air sock installations that have been carried out by us. Including;
- Two 400mm air socks installed to a Boeing 747 fuselage for an event.
- Large 1200mm socks supplying temporary pools- 4 were fitted with full air handling systems.
- Three 400mm socks installed to temporary offices.
- 400mm air socks with AHU’s supplied to temporary sports halls with a full climate control HVAC system.
All our systems are designed to be quickly and economically installed with minimal fuss. Flexible long and short term hire agreements are available.
|No. of compressors/Circuits||1/1|
Air socks are an excellent way to provide effective air distribution to spaces. Quickly installed they provide a cost-effective solution over and above metal ducting. Air socks can be periodically removed for cleaning as required.
We have air socks available for hire from 300 to 1200mm. All can be made up in lengths to suite the project.
Advanced Climate Rentals maintains a large fleet of air handling units for all applications. Effective HVAC of spaces large and small is possible with our climate control units.
The AHU’s can be supplied with ducting and air sock for internal distribution. Heating and cooling (with chiller) is possible from our packaged units. For larger installations multiple units can be fitted providing zonal temperature control.
- Swimming pools, sports halls and other public facilities.
- Warehouses- for large scale climate control in summer in winter conditions.
- Temporary structures and buildings.
- Events in unusual spaces.
- Data centres.