150kw Chiller Hire (packaged)
Our 150KW commercial and industrial chillers are available for immediate hire. They can be with you within 24hrs to fill any gaps in your supply chain and keep components and produce in perfect condition.
Our rental chiller packages can be supplied on both long-term and short-term contracts to add coldstore or air-conditioning capacity when and where it is needed. We provide full installation and onsite maintenance as required to ensure you can have confidence your service won’t be interrupted.
If you need to keep your environment cool, we supply the right equipment.
Call us now for help and support 24/7
|Cooling [email protected] 20deg EWT||146Kw|
- A fully packaged unit- The chillers have on board pumps and tanks suiting them for process applications where system water capacity may be low.
- High efficiency aluminium finned tank mounted evaporator. Mounting in the tank improves efficiency and virtually eliminates blockages.
- Two separate refrigeration circuits fitted with scroll compressors.
- Highly portable- supplied in lifting frames these units can be installed quickly.
- A clear area of 2.5x 3.5mt for positioning.
- A clear route into site for delivery. Can be moved by forklift or into hard to reach areas for a Haib lorry.
- A 100A three phase supply is required. The units are fitted with 125A Cform plugs/ sockets and can be supplied with extension cables for longer runs- ACR use H07 RNF multicore cables.
- An isolated 2″ access point for the water flow and return connections.
- 2″ 10bar rubber suction/discharge hosing is used for water connection. Hosing can be extended as required.
How To Hire a 150Kw Water Chiller
Hiring couldn’t be easier….
- Call or send an enquiry from the site to make contact with one of our professional engineers.
- With some basic information we can make a proposal with budget costs, and if required organise a site visit. Alternatively, if time is an issue, we have the experience to liaise remotely with on-site engineers to supply a solution quickly.
- When we have an order to proceed we will supply the equipment from stock to be installed by our engineering team. Our engineers will fully commission the installation and provide operational instruction.
- All our projects are covered by our 24/7 engineering support.
Contact us now for friendly help and advice.