Chiller repair and remedial services by experts in the field, for all types and makes of water chillers
Advanced Cooling Service has a solid reputation for offering professional chiller repair services to our clients. We approach all repair programmes for our clients in a transparent and informative way, seeking genuinely to build trusting working partnerships. We feel that this is very important for customer satisfaction- this is our ultimate goal for all chiller repair projects.
Chiller Repair Services
We have built up an extensive range of repair services that meet the needs of our clients including;
- Leak testing, repair and containment systems
- Component replacement- refrigeration and electrical systems- including amongst others, compressor replacement- compressor overhaul, oil and filters, controls and switchgear etc
- Pressure relief valve replacement programmes and modification
- Condenser chemical cleaning, repair, replacement.
- Engineered refrigerant conversion programmes
- Eddy current testing
- Dilapidation reporting and remedial works programming
- Refrigerant recovery and disposal
- Specialist centrifugal chiller service and repair
- Complete chiller refurbishment
- Commissioning, de-commissioning
- Temporary chillers available for business continuity at all times
- Maintenance programmes for reliable operation of plant
Chiller repair services for all makes and models of equipment including Trane, Carrier, York, Climaveneta, Turbocor, Geoclima- Turbomiser, Rhoss, RC, McQuay etc.
All our engineers are fully qualified to G&G 2079 cat 1 for work on large refrigeration systems – the company has full REFCOM certification as is the current requirement for companies working in the refrigeration industry. Our chiller repair and service engineers are all hugely experienced, some in very specialist fields, meaning we can offer technicians for all engineering scenarios and types of equipment.
Generally as with most technical issues, there are a number of ways of approaching them to resolve the problem. We give practical, pragmatic advice – our depth of technical knowledge and resources ensures we can offer different possible solutions to problems. Consequently, our clients can make informed decisions on how to move forward and achieve a technical solution within budget.