Petrochemical reactor cooling hire and process chiller rental.
Advanced Climate Rentals Has many years experience supplying rental cooling to the petrochemical industries. We specialise in chemical reactor and process cooling hire. From health and safety and application aspects, we have successfully worked with some of the largest chemical producers in the UK and fully understand the unique challenges involved.
Working in partnership with our clients we design our rental cooling systems to suite the project at hand. ACR has a wide range of industrial chillers available for hire. Suitable for most applications, including low temperature and close control, they are supplied by industry leaders including Trane and Carrier. We hold large stocks of ancillary equipment including pumps, exchangers, hosing, cable and much more for fast planned or emergency cooling hire.
- Batch and catalytic cooling
- Reactor cooling- Chiller hire available for for all temperature requirements, including low and very low to -40 Degrees.
- Exothermic and Endothermic cooling
- Very close control chilled water systems- Chillers available to control typically within 0.2 Degrees.
- Hydroskimming and catalytic cracking
- Peak cooling chiller hire- Emergency or planned cooling rental for peak demands
- Cooling tower replacement- chiller or cooling tower hire to maintain production.
Research and development;
ACR have helped some of the biggest chemical producers design processes that have added substantial value to their businesses. Hiring a cooling system can be a great way to research and develop a new process without committing large amounts of capital, whilst also giving you the flexibility to exchange or adjust the system to meet objectives.
Chemical Reactor Process Cooling Hire- Case Study
ACR supplies a reliable Carrier chiller to a chemical production plant for critical reactor cooling.
1000kW Process Chiller Hire
ACR fits a 1Mw chiller to a plastic extrusion plant to maintain full production during the summer months.